Saturday, August 15, 2009

Didn't think I'd be doing this...

So since getting back to school and moving into my house, i'm realizing more and more how difficult it is to buy food and cook for just one person...I have eaten out more in the past week than I have for the past three months all together. I've known some people who lived on their own, and I would give them a hard time about not cooking for themselves more...well, never again. I have seen the error of my ways! Now, this doesn't mean that I'm NOT going to cook for myself. Because I will not be daunted...

Also, I've watched in these past few days the first 17 or so episodes of a japanese cartoon series called Death Note....I'm hooked. Didn' see THAT coming.

1 comment:

  1. LOL... know what you mean! When Ben isn't home for dinner, I eat Raisin Bran. It's too much hassle to cook and clean for just 1.

    You're renting a house in Steubenville? Awesome! Do you have housemates? Where is it?

    ReplyDelete