Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mi vida no es nada sin Ti

On this chilly, silver fall morning, I am revisiting some sultry spanish music that I haven't really endulged in since freshman year, I think......mmmmmmm. Combined with the bowl of shredded wheat and perfect banana I had, and the fresh, kind of salty feeling of just having cried a great deal over beautiful letters from some dear friends..........encapsulates this a.m. for me.

Two days ago when I was in the library, I was unfortunate enough to spill three quarters of the contents of my water bottle (..which was water..) all over my section of the research station in the library. Within thirty seconds there were three guys with stacks of paper towels helping to clean it up. Thank you, men of Franciscan. 


1 comment:

  1. I wasn't there. If I had been I would have laughed at you.

    Hope you enjoyed those letters.

    ReplyDelete