Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Giving thanks and taking a break

Well, I'm home. It is good to be home. Rachel was in a really really good mood yesterday for the ride, which was awesome. As we were driving through Empire (where I got tagged with a 68-in-a-40 last month), our dialogue goes like this...

Me: "Hey look, we're driving through Empire...."
Rachel: "...................... . . . . LET'S GO 80!!!!"

It made my day.

Also we had a good laugh when I told the turnpike booth man to "Take a good Thanksgiving", which I had to think about for awhile, but is apparently a combination of "Take care" and "Have a good Thanksgiving". LOVE IT when I do that!

Now, I'm going to kill some homework before tomorrow. I just keep reminding myself that, Lord willing, in less than seven months or so I will have my bachelor's, be done with homework indefinitely, and be an RN working for a Magnet hospital.

But Your plan, Lord. Not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment